Thursday

TWO HUNTERS WALK INTO A BAR


TWO HUNTERS WALK INTO A BAR at the same
time every day. The first one always carries the
skin of a bear; the other one is always empty-
handed. So, one day the second man goes up to
the fi  rst man and asks him how he manages to
shoot a bear every day. ‘Well, that’s easy,’ the
fi  rst hunter replies. ‘I just go over to one of those
holes in the mountain, stand in front of it and
shout “Yo, fat f***** of a bear, get your stinking
arse out of this hole!” as loud as I can, then the
bear comes out and I shoot it. Easy as that.’
‘OK,’ the other man says, ‘I’ll remember that.’
The next day the fi  rst hunter comes into the
bar with his bearskin and orders a beer. About
10 minutes later the second one crawls in,
covered in blood, missing a leg and generally
looking a mess. The bartender yells, ‘What the
hell happened to you, man?!’
‘Argh,’ says the second hunter, ‘ I did what my
buddy told me to do, I went to a hole, started
shouting and swearing at that bear and guess
what happened?’
‘What?’
‘A train came out

No comments:

Post a Comment